Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Neon Summer




After my blogging hiatus I have this ridiculous backlog of outfit posts! Whenever Sam and I go places and I look particularly adorable, I make sure he takes some photos of me and with each outfit photo sesh he keeps getting better at it! It just annoying because I only use my phone to take photos and I haven't touched my actual camera since we went to America and even then I hated using it and preferred my phone. I just like the convenience of it but at the same time, the photo quality isn't the best, but that being said, my outfits always look better when the photo was taken on my phone (is that weird? somehow the actual camera doesn't have the same affect. Or maybe its just me being a fusspot, I dunno).





But anywhoo! This outfit is brought to you from one of the last nice days of summer in Melbourne. It was a lovely warm day and Sam and I just wanted to get out of the house and do something. We only went shopping but still! 
It's heading into the cooler months now but it's still not quite cold yet so reminiscing about nice warm days is a bit premature but I'd give anything for it to be lovely and sunny outside right now.






Top: Sportsgirl via Salvos
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Jellybeans (they're the best!!!)




1 comment:

  1. Love the colours in this, and yes, aren't jellybean shoes so awesome! I have 2 pairs!

    ReplyDelete