Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Moving house and forever in a mess

So, hi guys!
I haven't blogged in quite a long time because life has been ridiculous lately. If you follow me on instagram, you'd know that I'm getting married and its creeping up on me super fast! The wedding has pretty much consumed my life and not a day has gone by where I haven't thought about the wedding and it's even overtaking my dreams! But not only has the wedding been keeping me busy but we just recently moved house too haha

Moving house put a bit of a strain on me because for a little while we were living off whatever clothes we could keep on one hanging rack and I just couldn't deal. A friend of mine gave me some clothes she didn't wear anymore and amongst the stuff were some jeggings. Now I used to be a jeans girl back in my teens but as soon as I turned 19 they seemed to be eliminated from my wardrobe. I can just never find the right fitting pair no matter how hard I try and you'd think it would have been easier when I was a lighter weight but it sucked just as much. I thought I'd give these jeggings a whirl because I just needed to find easy pants to move house in and omg you guys. I'm obsessed!



They're the best thing I (n)ever bought! The tag says 'XRDS' so I'm guessing they're by Crossroads and I think they're super old so I don't know if I would even be able to find them again because I know I'll be tearing a hole through the thighs from frequent wear and chub-rub so now I'm on a hunt for them or something just as good.

If you gals had any suggestions on where to find some jeggings like them, or if you have a fave pair let me know!!



Top: Sportsgirl
Jeggings: XRDS
Shoes: Vans



1 comment:

  1. YES! I suck at finding pants that fit, but I actually have a couple of different pairs of these jeggings in different colours! They are so comfy. Gees, organising a wedding & moving at the same time, that is crazy!

    ReplyDelete