Monday, August 12, 2013

Dork in a car sweater



Met up with my gals last week for a belated birthday breakfast and some cupcake eating. Its been so bloody windy and cold in Melbourne lately. This is the only photo where my skirt hadn't blown up from the wind. I'm the worst when it comes to photos with my friends. I'm too busy having giggles and chatting to take photos of anything (for the most part), so I don't really have any photos from the actual day. We had a late breakfast down Degraves St and it was mega crowded then we got cupcakes and had to split from there.


Tay got me these adorable little arrow earrings! I'm in love.

I've got to post my outfit pics from my actual birthday but I seem to have lost them in the vast expanse of folders I have on my computer... I'll get back to that when I find them haha


Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: City Chic via eBay
Leggings: Big W
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Corky St Clair
Earrings: Tree Of Life (gift)



No comments:

Post a Comment