Monday, October 29, 2012

Spring has sprung!


It's finally better weather for outfits and outfit photos! HOORAY!
I took this outfit on its maiden voyage and it made me feel like the baddest bitch. It felt beachy and office chic at the same time and it's just perfect for this amazing weather Melbourne is having.


This seems like its going to be my backdrop of all upcoming OOTD's haha



Sam likes to take photos of me while I'm doing boring things. In this photo I'm sorting out all the crap in my bag and purse. Come to think of it, I collect a lot of interesting stuff in my bag during the week so I should probably do my first ever 'Whats in my bag' post sometime soon.



Shirt: ASOS
Dress: ???
Shoes: Bloch (from a store in Paris)
Lipstick: a mishmash of an unbranded orange lipstick and Sportsgirls 'Fruit Tingle' lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment