Saturday, October 20, 2012

Royal Melbourne Show cuteness

Even though the Royal Melbourne Show was last month, here are some snippets of the day I had with Sam & his brother. 


These cows sitting there just reminded me of me <3





LOOK AT THIS SWEET BABY AND HIS DISNEY EYES!


And these little pumpkins cuddling!



This little goose had the cutest toupee I have ever seen!






These little piggies were having a race to their mama and then they started a little piggy fight and were jumping over each other. I just want a pet pig after seeing these little cuties!


















I've always loved the show and always will (even if it is getting even more expensive each year).

2 comments:

  1. The alpacas were my favorite! When I went, a bunch of them were cooling off with fans. :) They'd just face the fan with their eyes close. Reminded me of myself <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they were honestly my fave part! theyre so friggen cute!!

      Delete