Thursday, March 29, 2012

OOTD - Waste of an outfit


Ugh. I was meant to go somewhere and plans were cancelled at the last minute so I was left sitting at home dressed up and bored, BUT I did find a tripod in the house that I forgot we had, so that means... PROPER OUTFIT POSTS! haha Im still pretty crap at this and don't really have much room in the house to actually take pictures, so my cramped little bedroom will have to do for now.


I hate that damn Keep Calm & Carry On poster my mum put up in my room while Sam and I were still in Newport. I need to hang up all my pictures so these walls aren't so bare.





I'm so boring when it comes to my everyday make up especially now that I'm growing out my brows to make them thicker and longer. Lesson learnt. Never over pluck again!

Top: Cotton On
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted




No comments:

Post a Comment