Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jesus is my Homeboy, yo.

I have been the busiest little bee these past few weeks. We have officially ended our lease so I've had to do a lot of running around trying to organize people to come and clean the property so we don't get stuck having to get money taken out of our bond (at this point, even if we do, I don't care. I just want this to be over!). Its about an hour and a half commute by public transport from my folks place (where we are now staying) to the house we were renting which sucked. But I thought, if I'm going to be out all day I may as well look cute.


Wearing this shirt made me laugh because people thought I was actually some Jesus fanatic and they'd say 'oh, yeah. Jesus is cool...' and trail off. Then Id have a giggle when I walked away. I'm a Laveyan Satanist (Don't freak out. I'll write a post about that so you people can understand that I don't sacrifice animals or weird stuff like that), so I obviously don't take the concept of Biblical religion too seriously. I love collecting funny/ironic Jesus related things (my jesus mug is my pride and joy. I'll have to show you guys some time). I've wanted this shirt since it first came out when I was just a youngun. I begged my mum to buy it for me, but she refused because it was something like $60 at the time, so I just hoped that it would go on sale and I could finally have it. It never did. 10 years later I found it on ebay for 99 cents and now I'm never letting it go.


I love filling in my brows thickly with fierce arches. Sadly my boyfriend does not, so when he saw me with my fabulous filled in brows he just shook his head. WHATEVZ, BRUV. Usually I use a old Nutrimetics brow pencil in a light brown and cake it on, but this time I tried using some black eyeshadow. I used M.A.C's Disney Villains Collection eyeshadow in Carbon (Matte). The one with the sassy bitch Cruella DeVille on the lid. (The one in the middle of the below picture). I used a angled brush that I had swiped over one of my make up face wipes to get it a bit moist to pick up the eyeshadow (I refuse to dip it in water. And for some reason when I use the face wipe on the brush beforehand, it turns out better.) and then outlined the shape I wanted and filled her in. Babetastic!




I've also been contemplating closing my gap teeth up. Or getting caps when we go overseas in a few years. I probably wont because it such a hereditary thing, but I'm just worried that I'm going to appear as a child for the rest of my life because of my teeth.
 



Top: Teenage Millionaire via eBay
Skirt: Vintage via eBay
Pin: My old diaper pin from when I was an un bebe & green dummy from a novelty vending machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment